Uhhhmm, yummy burgers! Who doesn’t like burgers? There is no perfect timing for cooking or grilling up your delicious and yummy burgers. It’s just too perfect for serving them at your dining table for breakfast, lunch or dinner or at your parties. But the problem is that there is a huge difference in making, shaping and cooking your burger by yourself at home and buying them from the market. Well, nothing can beat your homemade healthy and hygiene burgers. Therefore, all you just need a little help to make them. The process is quite easy– the simple ingredients for your perfect recipe and a burger press.
Homemade burgers are always the best to make sure what exactly you are eating. If you get familiar with a few couple of recipes I am sure you are never going to buy burgers anymore from the market.
Reasons For Using A Burger Press:-
- Anyone can make burgers with a burger press. Just prepare your favorite recipe with few required ingredients and now half of the work is done. The other half will be done by the burger press.
- Shaping burgers can be a boring, frustrating process. If you don’t shape them properly your burgers can fall apart or turn out more like a blob than a burger.
- If you use a burger press it will give your burger an uniform shape.
- Flat yummy burgers- no more meat blobs.
- Mess free and quick kitchen clean up.
- You can cook any type of burger– beef, pork, vegetable and so on.
How To Use A Press?
Keep your ingredients ready. Just simply place the burger paper in the bottom of the press. Now add your meat, beef or veggie patty and press downwards to form a round shaped burger. Now pull up the edges of the burger paper. Here is the perfectly made burger patty which you can move out safely from the press.
Things to make sure while buying any press. Though the following list also provides you the reason for using a press:-
- Plastic or aluminum materials are generally used for making a burger press. You can choose any of them while buying. So safe cooking is guaranteed.
- Most of the burger presses are dishwasher proof. So easy cooking and a benefit of easy cleaning too. Durability is also a must check before buying.
- Burgers sticks easily on plates. But a non stick coated press always helps you in nonstick cooking. Some burger presses are non stick coated, but not fairly cheap to buy.
- There are too many companies selling press. Choose wisely. They are easy to use. A curved handle, where you are applying pressure to flatten your patty. This is how your burgers are shaped.
- Another secret to a press is that you can even grill your barbeque. Some of the burger presses are designed specially for grilling barbeques.